The collection page settings will setup your category pages. So when people click a category in your navigation they will land on this page.
- Hide category image: When you have uploaded a category image and you want to hide that image, set this setting to yes.
- Show subcategories: When a category has multiple subcategories then you can show these in a nice and neat way. Using this will result in that people will dive deeper into your categories (or subcategories). Another purpose is that you don’t have to set a category with products to an overview category. See the image below
- Show subcategories with category images: You can choose to show the subcategories with or without images. Offcourse you have to upload those first 🙂
- Collection page content: When you have written a category text you can choose to show this anywere on the page. You have 3 options:
- At the top of the page: Show the complete text at the top of the page
- Partially top partially bottom: Show a part of the text at the top and a part below your products.
- At the bottom of the page: Show the complete text below your products