This section will set up a review widget. This review widget is used to create trust with your clients.
- Activate review widget: This will activate either the standard review widget or the custom one.
- Review widget: You can choose here to create a custom widget or to use a standard widget.
Setting up a custom widget
- [custom] Which review company do you use?: Select your review company. The theme will automatically load the correct image.
- [custom] Review url: Paste the url to your review page. This is the page where all your reviews are showed.
- [custom] Review maximum score: This is the maximum scorer you can get with this reviewer. So this will either be 10 or 5 depending on the reviewer you use.
- [custom] Total reviews: This is the amount of reviews you have gathered.
- [custom] Review average: This is the average score you have scored.
Setting up a standard widget
With these settings you can add a customer review widget or product review widget to your shop. This is very usefull to give your potential customer a little help in the deciding process.
- Kiyoh:Provide your shop id to show the widget. You’ll find the id in your account. Mostly something like: 1234
- Webwinkelkeur widget: Provide your shop id to show the widget. You’ll find the id in your account. Mostly something like: 1234
- Trusted shops:You can choose between 2 widgets. Refer to your Trusted shops account for further info. Your id looks something like: X17BD396442BCEE0808C79156D0E95F97
- Yotpo reviews: This is the pre-installed app from Yotpo. Activating this will hide the normal SEOshop reviews. Your appkey looks something like: JwKS8tePQhhupx4rs0CKcs3xut3dG6DdZpyDxQWv
- Trustpilot: Provide yoour Trusted Shops id. Looks something like: 496b0cf7000064000504084b