These settings concern the category pages
- Product images: Set here whether you want to show the images with space or justified.
- Product images orientation: Set here whether you want to stretch the image in height.
- Gray product images: Set whether you want to give the image a gray background.
- Show second image: Allows you to show a second image when you mouse over the product tile.
- Product title height: Allows you to set the height of the product titles. If you have many different lengths of product titles, for example 1, 2, 3 and 4 lines, you can use this function to keep the product tiles level.
- Add to cart behaviour: With this you set what should happen when you click on the shopping cart button. In our example the green button on the left.
- Extra product info: With this you set what extra product information you want to show in the product tile. You have several options with this option:
- Availability: Shows an available/unavailable notification. This availability is not linked to your actual stock . This is shown as:
- Real stock with shipping info: Shows the actual stock and the actual shipping time.
- Show available product variants: Shows the available product variants. It is also indicated whether this variant is in stock or not.
- [Real stock]Short stock level: When you choose
Real stock with shipping infoyou can indicate here when the “low stock warning” should appear. The color for this warning is color yellow in the theme colors settings . This function is especially useful to create a certain urgency with your visitor. After all, there are only x in stock 🙂
- Product data_02 as specifications: With this function you can use “extra template data_02” as an important product specification list.
- Hide custom product labels: The product labels that you can create yourself. Read below how to create those labels
With these settings you can adjust the filter column on the category page.
- Filters set a background color: With this setting you can give the filter column a gray background color.
- Hide brands filter: Hide the default brands filter
- Hide price filter: Hide the price filter
With this you can move the category texts and show or hide the category image.
- Category description: Choose here where you want to show your category text. Most common is at the bottom of the page. However, you can also split the text. So partly at the top and partly at the bottom. To do that, place a tag in your category text. You do that in the following way
The text contains a [break] The text above this tag is placed at the top and the text below this tag is placed at the bottom.
- Hide category image: Hide the category image