The following settings relate to your theme colors and text.
Indicate here whether you want rounded corners in your theme or not.
Here you set the main colors of the theme.
- Primary color: This is the main color of the theme
- Green color: This is the color for your messages that are positive. Think of “in stock” etc.
- Red color: This is the color for your messages that are negative. Think of “out of stock” etc.
- Yellow color: This is the color for your low stock notification. So “only 2 left in stock” etc.
Set the colors of your buttons here.
- Primary button: This is your CTA (call to action button). This is used for important buttons like adding to the cart.
- Secondary button: Your second most important button and is used for example for the category buttons
- Third button: This is your supported button.